Welcome to MAXE Fit my Fitness Friend!
Private Coaching, Team Fitness Challenges with Nutritional Support & Ways To Relax (Stress Less)! YES! Let's do this!
After many years, even decades, of being active (WOW!), I took a look at what makes me happy in life & sharing my passion for being healthy & fit is one of them! I LOVE fitness, I always have!
I LOVE finding ways to inspire others (myself included) to get moving, keep moving and build a game plan to tackle our personal goals.
Maxe Fitness is where I provide you with personal coaching with nutritional support, options for a private virtual group challenges to help you ROCK your health and fitness goals! We'll do whatever you are comfortable with since Maxe Fit is all about YOU!
Your SUCCESS starts with YOU!
· When we are inspired, we inspire others.
· When we are more confident, we love our bodies.
· When we are proud of who we are, we live a happier life.
· When we take care of ourselves, we are stronger.
MAXE FIT is where...
- I get to inspire people that inspire me every day.
- I build friendships with amazing people that empower me to be more.
- I get to be my own boss and I sure do like that!
- I get to hear about how my challenge groups have changed someone’s outlook on life.
- I have flexibility and freedom to write my own schedule.
- I do it for my son.
- I do it to help others uncover their potential and unleash what drives their passion - whatever that may be!
- I do it for the friendships.
- I do it for the accountability, excitement, and motivation to help someone make their DREAMS and GOALS a reality!
- I do it because I LOVE being a COACH – it’s for my friends, my family, for me, and those of you I’ve yet to meet!
I can't wait to CRUSH your goals with you! Let's do this!
~ Coach Molly
1. establish your goal(s).
2. create timelines focused on short term goals to keep us focused on your long term goal.
3. build a workout plan to fit your areas of focus, to fit your schedule and more.
4. have daily and weekly check ins from me - whatever you prefer is how we rock it!
5. Nutritional support, we'll change our workout plans and timelines where needed.
Seriously, here is where it's all about YOU! :)
"Molly has a true passion for health
and fitness. Her energy and dedication to help others in their journey of being healthy & fit is simply AMAZING!! Molly provides ongoing monthly or mini challenges that anyone can do no matter their fitness level, from beginner to advance. Throughout her challenges, Molly offers support, inspiration, advice, tips, recipes – you name it, in a comfortable, non-judgmental and fun group environment with others all focused on the same goals. I’ve had the privilege of being a part of “Team Molly’ for over 2 years and look forward to each new challenge."
"I would not be where
I am today without Molly!! A few years ago, I set a goal for myself to lose 50lbs within the next year. I’d tried to lose weight before, but always put it back on, which is so frustrating. I was ready to make a change, but I didn’t know where to start. Enter Molly. :) I didn’t want to jump into hard-core exercise, so instead she came to meet me on my lunch hour 3 days a week and we walked 2-3 miles each time. I didn’t realize that walking counted as cardio!
I joined Molly in a 10 Day Shakeology® Challenge, replacing my weakest meal of the day (breakfast) with this amazing (and yes tasty) superfood/shake packed with all kinds of nutrition I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise. I was hesitant, but I trusted Molly, and I knew she wasn’t just pushing a product on me. She wanted to HELP me reach my goal of losing 50 lbs and she knew Shakeology® would help me do that! She helped me change other things in my diet too, like drink more water, cut out soda, and load up on fruits and veggies. Within the first month, I lost 5 lbs. That doesn’t sound like a lot, but it is!! It told me I was doing something right and so I continued with my new HEALTHY lifestyle. My clothes were getting looser and people started noticing. I was feeling better than I’d felt in years!! Did I reach my goal? You bet I did!!! Did I stop there? No way! I continue to drink Shakeology® for breakfast every morning and I join Molly in several other challenge groups to help me stay on track. Having that accountability and motivation from other people who have similar goals can make all the difference! Thank you Molly!!"
We are all motivators
for each other and that is why this group is so special...Most of all to the woman who takes her time to inspire and cheer us on thru our ups and downs and no pain no gain challenges. You are the best Molly! Thank you and can't wait to see what 2018 will bring! Thank you for taking all of your time, energy and support in putting these challenges together throughout the year."